Did you know that...?
December 9, 2014
Onboard elegance and refinement with Oceania Cruises
Founded in 2012, Oceania Cruises features ships designed to provide a combination of comfort, elegance and sophistication. Indeed, on board each of the company's five ships, passengers can count on gastronomic refinement coupled with outstanding customer service, given the ratio of two crew members to every three passengers. Oceania programs also provide for a wealth of discoveries as inviting as they are fulfilling.
Oceania operates two ship types, namely:
- Regatta Class: Three similar ships with a capacity of 684 passengers and bearing the names Regatta, Insignia and Nautica.
- Oceania Class: Two similar ships with a capacity of 1250 passengers and bearing the names Marina and Riviera.
Whereas in recent years the Regatta has normally scheduled four visits to Destination Saint Lawrence, this number has been increased for the 2015 season. The Marina and Insignia will sail the waters of the Saint Lawrence in May and July, with the Regatta returning in September and October.
- Coast & Culture aboard the Marina: New York to Montréal via Saguenay and Québec; departure May 7th 2015
- River Routes & Channel Crossing: Montréal to London via Trois Rivières, Saguenay and Québec; departure May 18th 2015
- Summer Shores: Miami to Montréal via Saguenay and Québec aboard the Insignia; departure July 8th 2015
- Crowning Journey: Montréal to London via Trois-Rivières aboard the Insignia; departure July 24th 2015
- Colours of Fall: Aboard the Regatta from New York to Montréal via Québec; departures September 20th and October 10th 2015
- Autumn Delight: Aboard the Regatta from New York to Montréal via Québec; departure September 30th 2015
- Radiant Retreat aboard the Regatta: Montréal to Miami via Québec; departure October 20th 2015
Sophisticated travellers with an appreciation for stopover programs of substance will delight in Oceania’s peerless upscale offerings. Scheduled sailings in May and July are certain to prove tremendous successes. Passengers will doubtless be thrilled to discover the Saint Lawrence in summer. See all packages proposed by Oceania Cruises.