Did you know that...?
March 10, 2009
Passionately St Lawrence
Such is the name of the Québec Ministry of Tourism’s new promotional tool designed to showcase cruises on the St Lawrence and attractions located in the vicinity of the various ports of call. This attractive brochure will be distributed at exhibitions and events organized to promote tourism in Québec, as well as specialized shows staged by the cruise industry.
Cruise operators and tourism professionals alike are invited to discover the St Lawrence and the wonders—port or starboard—which await them as they cruise the waters of the mighty St Lawrence!
To obtain your personal copy of Passionately St Lawrence, come visit us at Seatrade Miami from 16 to 19 March 2009. Members of our Québec delegation will be front and centre at Stand 843, and eager to explain what's new for 2009 and what’s planned for the St Lawrence in the years ahead.
- Martine Bélanger and Anne-Marie Nadeau, Port of Québec;
- Antonio Boemi, Port of Montréal;
- Martin Lachance, Québec Tourism Bureau;
- James Murphy, Ramsey Greig & Companies Ltd;
- Priscilla Nemey, Promotion Saguenay;
- Stéphane Sainte-Croix, Escale Gaspésie;
- Mario Sévigny and Mylène Barbeau, Destination Sept-Iles Nakauinanu;
- Sophie St-Gelais and Raynald Tremblay, City of Baie-Comeau;
- Gilles Thibault, Rendez Vous Minganie;
- René Trépanier, Cruise the Saint Lawrence.
Canada New-England Cruise Symposium: For all the latest on the cruise industry!
The 2009 symposium, which will focus on international cruises, is scheduled to be held at Saguenay from 16 to 18 June 2009. This important assembly is designed to apprise participants of the latest industry trends and recent developments in cruise industry circles. Conferences, workshops and conferences are planned with keynote speakers representing a mix of cruise lines and various North American destinations. Major industry names will be in attendance to share their knowledge with Symposium attendees.
An event not to be missed, register now!